who said blogging was easy || baby anthony overload

07 December 2013

i have to say that blogging is a not easy thing to do! as you can tell i am not a good blogger. i always thought that blogging is so easy to do. all you need to do is write down your thoughts and a few pictures and call it a night. BUT after blogging for couple of months, i quickly learned that it is not so easy. seriously i've gained so must respect to all the successful bloggers out there!

you have to really think about what you want to write about. having a scheduled, organized plan of what you would like to write about. that is still the hardest part about blogging for me. i want to write about new and exciting things, then i feel pressured and never want to update my blog. 

also taking pictures take so long to take (especially with a little guy), and then to edit. it takes a while. blogging is no joke, my friends. no one likes to read a blog post with just words. i love to look through the pictures. to tell you the truth, sometimes i don't even read the blog post and just look through the pictures. guilty. 

so i decided, no pressure. no pressure on contemplating on what to write about and trying to make my pictures look professional. i try my best to make my blog look professional. but lets get real. i'm a full-time mama with a crazy baby legging business on the side. there's no time to look professional anymore. hey, if i get mascara on my face i call it looking my best lately.

but i'm sorry about the lack of posts. i just felt too much pressure to make it look all pretty. but i will try my best to make my blog look its best :)

in the mean time, here are some pictures of my new product and baby anthony.



No comments:

Post a Comment