so nice to be back

29 September 2013

it is so nice to have my blog back. i gave my computer a nice big squeeze when i saw my final design. there's a lot of catching up to do. like i promised, i will update you on our: utah state fair, family photos by heather moore photography, and updates on my shop.

utah state fair // finally got to spend time with our lovely friends, we spent way too much money on food, got to see some beefy pigs get auctioned off, chatted our hearts out... we love the state fair. we can't wait until next year, so baby anthony actually knows what animals are.



  my outfit || top: cotton on // necklace: thrifted // aztec sweater: sheinside // ankle boot: target // pants: forever21 (old)

anthony's outfit || striped top: gap // jean top: gap // pants: gap // moccs: gap

No comments:

Post a Comment